The scientific committee invites all delegates to submit their abstracts for original work for oral, video and E-poster presentation at the “Aesthetica Asia 2019”
- Last date of abstract submission is 15th August
- It is mandatory for presenting authors to register for the conference.
- Please mail your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strict adherence to be kept with the Submission Guidelines.
- Theme:- “Together We Learn”
Guidelines for Video Presentation Submission
- Videos should be in AVI or MP4 or WMV format only. The minimum recommended resolution is 800 x 600, higher resolutions are encouraged.
- Duration of video should not exceed 8 minutes.
- Video presentation should be based on the original work of the presenting authors.
- It is recommended that the video be self-explanatory with an audio commentary in the background and also preferably subtitles to the audio.
- The video should open with a title and listing of authors. It is recommended that a short title and operating surgeon / institution be noted on the bottom of the video throughout its length, to ensure continuity.
- All video presentations will be played sequentially on A-V screes in designated areas through the duration of the conference. It is not mandatory for the authors to be present at the designated video presentation area.
- Selected submission shall be upgraded for podium presentation.
- Videos shall be evaluated by a screening committee before acceptance.
- Decision of the scientific committee with regard to acceptance and up-gradation to podium presentation shall be conveyed by email by abstract committee of “Aesthetica Asia 2019”
Guidelines for E-poster
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
Each Meeting room is equipped with a laptop and a screen. To assure high quality and near seamless transition between talk and speakers, a network based presentation system will be used. Please note that personal laptop and Notebook can not be connected in the lecture rooms.
Only materials in the form of MS-Power Point (*.ppt or *.pptx) with a screen ratio of 16:9 (landscape) will be accepted. If you are using Power Point 2007 or older version please do not forget to upload your video files separately as they can not be embedded into the presentation.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTION FOR FREE PAPER
Free paper presentation should not exceed 8 minutes of time. There will be 2 minutes discussion time after each presentation. There should not be more than 7 -8 lines and each line should not have more than 8 -10 words, in each slides of free paper presentation.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
All presenters should declare their conflict of interest within the first two slides of the presentation.